Mohammed Asaduzzaman, a Brighton businessman and supporter of the Brighton & Hove Labour Party, has been urged to declare himself as an independent candidate and run in the 2015 Brighton Kemptown general election by Matt Taylor.
After a week we saw politicians from all corners of the House sink to new depths, following:
- The hypocrisy of certain politicians, David Cameron and Norman Tebbit included, who praised Nelson Mandela’s life after his death, only to have wanted him hung on terrorism charges decades earlier while he was alive.
- The Work and Pension Secretary, Iain Duncan Smith used Mandela’s death, to hide the uncomfortable fact that he will fail to hit the 2017 deadline for the introduction of his Universal Credits scheme. Furthermore, his department has written off £34m in September, upped to £140m in November.
- The Chancellor George Osborne, condemns the nation’s workers to work until they’re 67 before retiring, to “help the government save £400 million” of taxpayers money, only to be spent on something more important instead like an 11% pay rise for politicians for example, while the country languishes in austerity.
- Simon Kirby MP for Brighton Kemptown actually praised the Chancellor’s Autumn Statement and lied bare faced to his constituents, by saying this is good news for Brighton Kemptown. “We are all not bad”, he said, before defending the indefensible saying, “I don’t have a magic wand to make everything better.”
- Ed Balls, the Shadow Chancellor who is tasked to hold the Chancellor to account, failed miserably to high-light the injustices and holes in George Osborne’s Autumn Statement. This is yet another example that proves they are all in it together.
- An ex-Tory minister who is a house-hold name is filmed at a paedophile orgy.
Matt Taylor’s personal plea to Mohammed Asaduzzman.
“Declare yourself as an independent candidate and stand in the Brighton Kemptown general election in 2015. You are better than Nancy Platts and you are better than the Labour Party. This country needs men like you to declare their independent from political machines and go it alone, to blaze their own trails and follow their hearts, not the party line. Simon Kirby is a nasty person who serves a nasty party, while Nancy Platts is a professional politician who has demonstrated will do nothing about corruption at the heart of our life.
I know you are a great man because as soon as you heard about the Typhoon disaster in the Philippines which killed thousands, you were the first person I know who wanted to organise a fund raising event to help it’s survivors.
I know you won’t ignore corruption like Nancy Platts because the last time we met you high-lighted at least two examples of police investigations which has left a sour taste in your mouth.
You are a man of values, compassion and motivation. Our country needs you, Sussex needs you, Brighton Kemptown needs you.
Step out of Nancy Platt’s shadow and be your own man. Go independent and stand in the 2015 general election as an independent candidate!”
Mohammed Asaduzzman is not the only one.
Matt Taylor urges everyone to go independent in 2015, “This is the best opportunity in a life-time to reshape the political map of Great Britain. Political partiers have had their day. Anyone who plans to vote for the Nasty Party, Labour or Liberal Democrats in 2015 should be ashamed of themselves. We need to do it for ourselves and flood Parliament with independence. Only with independence will we achieve justice, only with independent will we achieve success and only with independence will be secure the future which our children deserve.
I urge everyone to declare their independence in 2015 and stand as an independent candidate in the 2015 general election.”