The Parliamentary Privileges Committee’s report into the actions of Sussex Police and the Tim Loughton MP affair, has been published and the indictment couldn’t be clearer.
- Sussex Police is in contempt of Parliament
- Sussex Police broke the Law
This is fact and it doesn’t stop there.
On the same day Theresa May and the Nasty Nazis government she represents, were forced to call a public inquiry into police corruption after the summary findings of THE STEPHEN LAWRENCE INDEPENDENT REVIEW was published; another report found Sussex police broke the law in sending a warning notice called a PIN (in police jargon,) which effectively threatened a serving MP for doing something which was an entirely lawful thing to do. Namely send a copy of ‘Hansard’ to whomever he likes.
This indictment is exasperated further by the revelations that the Sussex Police and Crime Commissioner, Katy Bourne and her number two, Mark Streater, are covering up the truth that the ex Chief Constable of Sussex, Martin Richards was forced to “Step aside” early because he was under investigation for misconduct.
Read more: Why Martin Richard’s really retired?
WHAT MORE PROOF DO YOU NEED?
The Stephen Lawrence independent review has proven as FACT that a secret and controversial undercover division of the Metropolitan police called SDS, (Special Demonstration Squad), sent in an undercover officer to spy on the Lawrence Family during the inquiry led by Sir William Macpherson, into the Metropolitan’s racist handling of the investigation into their son’s murder.
I cannot stress this enough.
- Sussex Police “knowingly” broke the law.
- BBC Panorama need to investigate
- Theresa May, “profoundly shocking and disturbing”‘.
- A dark day for the Met’s reputation,
- David Cameron tweeted “profoundly shocking. It’s important we have a full inquiry”.
Katy Bourne and Mark Streater must resign now.
While it has been proved in privilege committee that Sussex police are in contempt of Parliament and the Law, it has also been proved by their continuing silence that Sussex police and the Sussex Police and Crime Commissioner are in contempt of:
- The people of Sussex.
- The victims of crime.
- Matt Taylor and the office of SSPCC.
- David Joe Neilson from www.117.20m.com
- Michael Coughtrey from Brighton Scandal
- The whistle blower who exposed why Martin Richard’s really retired early.
- Gary Reynolds, who was awarded £3.8 million in compensation for being kicked so hard in the head while under arrested, that he need’s constant care for the rest of his life, on the condition that Sussex Police don’t have to legally take the blame.
- Katrina Taylor’s family, who have never had justice for their daughter’s murder and which is being wiped from the pages of history.
It is no longer conspiracy theory. Police corruption is real. Sussex Police broke the law because they don’t know what the law is.
“AND ON A PERSONAL NOTE, I’LL TELL YOU WHY THERE IS CORRUPTION IN EVERY POLICE FORCE IN THE UK. DRUGS!”
Read more: MATT TAYLOR: NEW KID ON THE BLOCK
“My mother in law is dying from Cancer, but unable to use the wonder cure of Rick Simpson’s Oil (RSO) because it’s illegal.
The prohibition of cannabis is killing millions of lives, because it’s life saving properties are being suppressed by evil laws which makes it a crime to grow a plant called hemp.
The absurdity of the law and the prohibition of drugs put police officers in the untenable position of enforcing an absurd law. The police know it’s absurd and so do the alleged offenders.
Everyone in society takes drugs of one description or another. Even the toilets of Parliament were found to have traces of cocaine.
I’ll repeat that, so you really understand the point I’m making.
Even the toilets of Parliament have traces of cocaine…
Drug dealers will often recount stories of being raided with two pounds of the finest cocaine on their possession, only to discover when it comes to trial, they are up for the possession of one pound of the finest cocaine?
Police officers are leaving the police force because the culture of drug taking is too much for them to handle.”
The toilets of Parliament have traces of cocaine…