As the election draws near and the hustings draw nearer, we will inevitably be sat at a table at which we can ask questions of each other.
I trust you are aware I’m standing as an independent candidate on an anti-corruption platform. With the Katrina Taylor murder of 1996 as my starting point, my strategy for the election is to expose major corruption in Sussex Police and on the crest of the wave of thanks from the Sussex voters, win the Brighton Kemptown 2015 election.
During my investigations information has come to light of serious corruption committed by Des Turner, MP for Brighton Kemptown from 1997-2010.
From covering up the murder of Katrina Taylor to being an accessory to murder of Mr Joe Neilson, Des Turner is at the centre of very serious allegations of corruption that MUST be addressed.
It is simply unsustainable for corruption to continue and I want to take this opportunity now, to ask you what are you going to do about it?
THE DAMNING EVIDENCE AGAINST DES TURNER:
- He covered up for the killers of 19-year-old mother Katrina Taylor.
- Des Turner refused to contact Jack Straw MP and David Blunkett MP or the Home Office over the murder of Katrina and reported fraud, which begs the question- how much was he paid to cover up a murder and his desperate attempt to cover up his own part in the Katrina Taylor murder case and the Preddy fraudster Mark Slade?
- He has tried to cover up Sussex police corruption and organized crime in Sussex since 1996.
- Joe Neilson has dared Des Turner to hold a public meeting to answer these allegations over his actions but he has refused.
“DES TURNER MP IS LOWER THAN A PAEDOPHILE,” SAYS JOE NEILSON!
As a caring MP Des Turner never visited the family of Katrina Taylor and made no contact until the internet ‘Justice 4 Katrina’ campaign began.
The Taylor family wrote to him in October 1999 asking him to look into the murder and received a card back saying he would and then later in a letter received on 10th August 2000. All through his correspondence he did not tell them he had been fully informed over their daughter’s case since 1996 and before the first trial in 1997 and the re-trial in 1999.
Even before he was elected Des Turner had vital material over her murder and never took any action.
In a case as serious as murder, the smallest possibility that something may have been wrong with the case should have been reported to the Home Office and Justice Departments.
DES TURNER TOOK NO ACTION.
He should have taken action after he knew Sussex police had withheld vital evidence over the case and after he had seen vital documents and heard tape recordings.
He makes no mention of the Preddy fraudster Mark Slade’s involvement a.k.a Marcel Sulc or that he covered up for him and other related crimes that Slade’s gang committed and orchestrated from the upstairs flat on South Coast road Peacehaven.
Most damning of all is at the re-trial Des Turner knew that Simon Williams (a member of Slade’s gang and accessory to murder) had made repeated phone calls from the flat and that Sussex police had removed telephone records for the day.
DES TURNER IS GUILTY OF PERVERTING THE COURSE OF JUSTICE.
As a result of Des Turner’s letter to the Taylor family, Mr Neilson has made a formal complaint against him to the Standards and Privileges Committee on the grounds that:
- He failed to report and take necessary action over a wide range of crimes.
- Withheld vital evidence in his possession concerning the murder of Katrina Taylor, before the first trial and the re-trial.
- As a result all 4 killers got off plus other persons who were accessories to the murder were not charged.
- Despite repeated requests, Des Turner MP would not take the case up with Home Secretary Jack Straw or report it to the Home Office.
WHAT KIND OF MP WOULD YOU MAKE NANCY?
Joe Neilson calls Des Turner a “LOW LIFE TRASH” and “LOWER THAN A PAEDOPHILE” and his Parliamentary Assistant Simon Burgess a “LIAR.”
These are your friends and Labour colleagues…
As MP for Brighton Kemptown what will you do about Des Turner and Simon Burgess’s involvement in the Katrina Taylor murder cover-up?