WHO TO VOTE FOR?
With the surprise announcement by Conservative MP Mike Weatherley that he won’t be contesting the 2015 general election; the Brightonian voter is left with little independent choice other than the Tory and Labour Party.
Effectively handing the Hove and Portslade constituency on a plate to the Labour candidate Peter Kyle, the electorate is being left with little choice between tweedle dum and tweedle dee (probably in the guise of Simon Kirby MP’s fall guy, ex-Sussex Police officer Graham Cox.)
WHERE IS THE INDEPENDENCE?
The last 100 years has proven beyond doubt that the established political parties of:
• The Conservatives
• And the Others
Are all in it together.
WE NEED MORE INDEPENDENCE.
Only by saturating parliament with independently minded people will this country have any hope of digging itself out of the cesspit the established political parties have dumped us in.
To think that Labour, Tory and Liberal Democrats would make a blind bit of difference to the betterment of the country and people is laughable.
HOW MANY TIMES MUST THEY FAIL US BEFORE WE REALIZE THEY ARE FAILURES?
Appealing to Peter Kyle’s better nature to dump The Labour Party and stand as an independent, he had this to say:
“The Labour Party has been good to me and there are many people involved locally that I love dearly – I owe them my loyalty and hard work. I’m sure you understand.”
This demonstrates the very problem of Politics.
Or to paraphrase, ‘They’ve been good to me, so I’ll stay loyal.’
THIS IS THE CRUX.
You’ll notice that the ‘political parties’ have been good to them and which they will be ‘loyal’ in return. No mention of loyalty to the voter in any of this.
Peter Kyle’s and Nancy Platt’s ‘Ball and Chain’ is the Party Whip, of which they will always obey; and that’s their downfall.
The Party Whip smothers independence and any chance of a just future because the Party Whip is always geared towards the goals and aspirations of the Establishment and not the People.
BEWARE DON’T VOTE FOR NANCY PLATTS; DON’T VOTE FOR LABOUR.
A vote for Nancy Platts and Peter Kyle is a vote for the Status Quo of Failure.
This is not about voting for ME at the next general election; this is about YOU standing as an independent candidate of parliament at the next General Election.
JOIN ME AND LETS MAKE THE UNITED KINGDOM BETTER.
WANTED – INDEPENDENT POLITICIAN FOR HOVE & PORTSLADE CONSTITUENCY IN SUSSEX.
HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF BECOMING A MP?
WELL NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!
• £75,000 a year wage with an additional £75,000 in expenses.
• Your own office, secretary and researcher.
• Subsidised bar, food, clothes, utility bills and much much more.
• Extended holidays and attractive allowances.
• First class travel and VIP treatment.
• Overseas trips and research holidays included
• Allowed to vote on matters of state
• Work from home, obliged to travel to London once a week.
• Guaranteed job security for 5 years.
• Attractive job offers post office.
• No qualifications needed.
TO QUALIFY YOU MUST:
- Pay a £500 deposit (refunded if you get over 3% of the vote.)
- Get ten signatures from voters in your constituency.
- Stand in the 2015 general election and get more votes than your opponents.
WITH A WILL TO SUCCEED AND AN INDEPENDENT MIND, YOU CAN BECOME A MP TOO.
To apply contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.