From a personal point of view, I am being hammered from every direction for more and more money.
Only today, Moulsecoomb Primary School rung me up and asked for £450.00 to cover the cost of my children’s school dinners and nursery, which I’ve been forgetting to pay for the last 6 weeks.
Oh how times flies but £450.00!! You’ve got to be KIDDING ME!
This is on top of:
• A 162% increase in my water rates having a water meter installed.
• A £35.00 parking ticket (which has now increased to £70.00) for parking my car outside my house on a residential road with full insurance and road tax cover.
• A Road-Tax payment of £160.00 due by the end of August.
• A car which is making a funny noise and is expecting its yearly MOT soon, (another £150 at least if I’m lucky.)
• A BBC Licence (of which I object paying due to their paedophilia crimes)
• National Insurance contributions
• Income Tax
• Debt companies
• Utility Bills
• The Weekly Shopping
The Common Person in the street are being hammered for more and more money from every direction and as a Man of the People, I’m suffering just the same.
DO YOU REALLY THINK SIMON KIRBY MP CARES?
Do you seriously think the MP for Brighton Kemptown gives a toss whether we’ve got the money to survive? Of-course he doesn’t. And I’ll tell you why for nothing:
• Simon Kirby MP (a multi-millionaire) claimed £284.00 of “hardworking” people’s money to pay for his electricity he used to light, comfort and sustain himself.
• In the same year he voted against a motion to investigate Hunger & Food Poverty in the UK
• Just like the Prime Minister David Cameron who claimed back for his BBC Television Licence.
THEY ARE LEECHES ON THE SYSTEM.
Like the common people in Brighton, I’m a slave to the Master in the electric cupboard.
• When the Master wants feeding it beeps furiously for my attention.
FEED ME MONEY, FEED ME MONEY, FEED ME MONEY, FEED ME MONEY
I frantically run to the cupboard to get it’s electric key and march obediently to the shop to feed it £20.00 before bringing it back appeased, so that it will once again provide light, warmth and power to my family.
DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK ‘THEY’ HAVE EVER TOUCHED AN ELECTRIC KEY?
Oh come on People of Brighton, get real.
• Simon Kirby MP
• Nancy Pratts
• Ian Buchanan
• Davy Jones
The best Nancy Pratts can come up with is to campaign to save £1.75 on every cash point withdrawal.
Yes, we know it’s a mugs game to pay those Bankster’s £1.75 to just get out our own money, but aren’t there more pressing priorities to get on with, like what really affects the Common People.
• School meals
By her own admission, Nancy Pratts is a professional politician.
She lambastes fire chiefs for spending an all expenses stay at a luxury hotel; but you know deep down, as with all professional politicians, as soon as the glare of public scrutiny is shining else-where, Nancy Pratts will be the first to sign up to over-sea research trip, that means staying at a 5-Star luxury hotel complex in Mexico for example!