Brighton politicians have reacted in amusement to the idea that the London Major Boris Johnson’s is thinking of standing as a MP in Brighton.
- “Over my dead body,” says Matt Taylor the independent candidate for Brighton Kemptwon in 2015 who warns, “I may even have to abandon standing in Brighton Kemptown to stand in Hove and Portslade if Boris decides to stand in my home town…”
- Peter Kyle for Hove and Portslade said, “I’d love Boris to stand here! I’d be there to welcome him to the constituency and offer him a tour! I want to stand against great opponents and have a really vigorous campaign…bring it on Boris! Sadly he’s too cowardly to stand here!”
- While Graham Cox, the person who would have had to step aside if Boris did decide to stand as a Brighton MP called the idea a, “non starter”.
Unbelievable to many and a wish come true for a very few, the absurdity of anyone voting for the likes of Boris Johnson becomes very clear when you take a closer look at the buffoon and what he really stands for…
While he loves to play the bumbling buffoon which so many seem to love and admire, the nasty truth is that given his privileged up-bringing and education, Boris Johnson is a very astute politician, very clever very capable and very evil.
- Let us never forget that alongside with David Cameron, they were members of the Bullingdon Club.
- Let us never forget this bunch of spoilt rich boys burning £50 notes in front of beggars on the street.
- Let’s never forget the likes of Boris Johnson and David Cameron for drunkenly smashing up restaurants and wine bars, for no other reason to demonstrate they can and that with enough money to bail them out, they can do what they want and get away with it whenever they want.
These people are fraudsters I tell you. You only need to read the journalism of Chris Spivey and Abel Danger to realize that.
- Both David Cameron and Boris Johnson have been indicted in “Boiler Room” fraud from within Westminster by Abel Danger, a network of investigative citizens organized by Professor George Lees and John Paterson.
- Both have been indicted as home-land terrorists for playing their roles in the fake Woolwich Lee Rigby murder, disproved by on-line journalist Chris Spivey.
“I’ve got to tell you this story,” says Matt Taylor, “John my father-in-law is your typical Irish man. He’s retired now having spent his life as a publican in London. One day I had to sit down and listen to him praise Boris Johnson. It was hard work but I did it out of respect. I bite my tongue knowing that Boris Johnson wouldn’t even piss on John if he was on fire burning to death in a street gutter. I mean come on. “Boris Johnson is a right-wing as you can get,” says Vox Politicalthe number one blog for politics.
As Vox Political remind us:
- He firmly believes in a class divide.
- He has an extreme hatred for anything that may narrow the gap between those that have, and those that have not.
- He can barely hide his contempt for the poor and those who have been cursed by misfortune.
- Homelessness in the capital has nearly doubled under his term.
- He has driven down wages and blocked pay rises.
- He shut down shelters and cut funding.
- He closed charity funded hostels.
- And, most notably doing most damage while everyone was concentrating on the London Olympics; he literally tried to cleanse parts of London of the poor and low paid.
He has achieved what he set out to achieve and it’s a measure of the fortune spent on him, thatLondon is now the playground of the rich and famous.
“Never has London been so expensive to live in,” Vox Political.
“Johnson time as mayor has seen London become with many ordinary working people unable to afford to live in areas where generations of their family have lived and died, London rents are some of the highest in Europe and owning a property will be nothing more than a pipe dream for Londoners and their sons and daughters and perhaps even their grandchildren.”
- Johnson is not a middle of the road politician.
- He is as about as extreme right as you can get.
- Look at his time as London Mayor a little more closely and you’ll see his Nazis evil.
- He tried to stamp out workers rights and then demonised workers unions.
- He blames striking workers for the inconvenience caused to their fellow citizens.
- He point blank refused to even sit down and talk to workers leaving them little option but to strike, and then he was straight on Sky news with condemnation and bile for the strike action.
- He actively egged on the nation to be part of that condemnation in a shameless show of elitist arrogance.
“London’s wealth has increased tenfold and Boris is a firm supporter of the banks and hedge funders and has encouraged the billions that have flowed in to the square mile but under Boris none of this wealth has dripped down to the ordinary men and women of London who have seen their wages on average hit by an 9% dip due to the sky high cost of living in London, and for some the bedroom tax that Boris supported has added to that misery.”
“Now where was I,” interrupts Matt Taylor who wants to finish his story about his father-in-law, “While John would happily vote for someone who despises him in return, when asked if I could have his dead wife’s computer desk, (which would otherwise be donated to charity) for our Independent HQ office in Peacehaven, (around the corner from where he lives,) John reacts in defiance and said, “No. No way, you are not having that desk for your stupid politics. No way.” Of-course I called him an idiot and he told me to leave his house. And that’s the end of any respect I had for the man.”
Demonstrating the stupidity of your average voter in falling for Johnson’s buffoonery, its hearty putting into perceptive that only a third of the voters, which in itself is not representative of the nation, taking into account unregistered voters; agree independently that Boris Johnson deserves to be in jail for fraud and not in public office.
POOR BOY V’S RICH BOY – ARE YOU KIDDING – IT’LL BE SLAUGHTER.
- Having lived in Brighton all his life, born in the Royal Sussex Hostipal, Matt Taylor lived in the Brighton Pavilion constituency from birth to 7 years old.
- Then to the Hove and Portslade constituency from 7 to 17 years old.
- And now lives in Brighton Kemptown consititency where he intends to stand as MP.
“If Boris Johnson dares to stand as MP for Hove and Portslade I would jump for joy at the prospect of going head to head at the hustings. Can you imagine it, extreme rich kid verses extreme poor kid? At one end of the spectrum a story of a rich kid growing up to be a fat adulteress coward/bully Nazis buffoon, who became a failed MP, turned major of London, who wants to be a MP again, to the other end of a poor kid from a one parent family, who grew up be a family man with a plan to change the world, who became a failed MP, turner Shadow Sussex Polcie Crime Commissioner, who wants to be a MP again.”
The media would love it.
Check out Matt Taylor below at one of several hustings of the 2012 Police and Crime Commissioner elections, caught on camera at Sussex University.
Leaving the last word to the best political blog on the net, Vox Political.
“So when you see lovable cuddly Boris on your TV’s telling you he wants to become an MP once again after his first disastrous stint in parliament, also realize he now has one eye on the big prize and firmly believes he can one day make it all the way to number 10. So just take a minute to see what is just bubbling under that jolly tubby character he plays for the camera’s, if you were just to scratch the surface a tiny bit you would see an uncaring man with a lump of coal for a soul and a empty husk for his true character.. You have been warned.”
- “I want to show what I can do,” says Boris as polls put him as clear favourite to be next Tory leader
- Poll finds 34% of people believe London Mayor should be next Tory leader.
- He says: ‘I know an awful lot about administration and public service now’.
- Boris Johnson supporters said to be plotting to install him as Tory leader.
- Friends of Boris believe up to 100 MPs would vote against Queen’s Speech.
- Supporters of Boris Johnson are said to be privately vowing to force Prime Minister David Cameron to quit if he tries to form a second Coalition with the Lib Dems.
THIS IS A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT AND MY CIVIC DUTY TO SHOUT AT THE TOP OF MY VOICE.
Read Chris Spivey’s The Drummer Man.
Do not vote for any Nazis Conservative candidate ever again. They are a discredited breed of criminal perverts who will all be thrown in prison, treated with the same respect Royalty were afforded during the French Revolution.
At least Graham the Crook-Cox can sigh a breathe of relief, it would have been his constituency which Boris Johnson would have nicked from under his feet!
Read more: Graham the Cock-Crook-Cox.