A PERSONAL MESSAGE FROM JOE NEILSON.
“I am a disabled man with Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue syndrome and I’m looking for volunteers to help support me in my campaign.
- Note I am undertaking this on a shoestring budget.
Chronic Fatigue is one of my greatest problems and therefore I sometimes need the use of a wheelchair to help me get to meetings.
- My condition has given me word blindness (See FMS Fibro Fog and C.F.S.) Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is at times the worst part.
The goal is to give me all the help you can in order to have a real chance to win the election.
- As an Independent I have signed the pledge to protect the Sussex NHS.
- Plus I will fight the UKIP racists and expose corruption within public office.
Any odd hours you are able to work throughout the week, weekends and evenings would be very much appreciated.
I am looking for people who do not mind getting their hands dirty at times as well as having drive and to be able to act on your own initiative.
- I am also looking for pro bono solicitors (Pro bono is increasingly popular with young lawyers and more law firms are seeing the benefit of the training and experience in different legal areas)
I am looking for any helpers with good I.T skills, Facebook, Twitter. Wikipedia, able to take dictation, type up emails, letters, speeches as well as reading emails, letters and updating anything that may have been missed by my word blindness. As well as setting up public meetings, paint banners and demonstrate.
If there are still any human-rights political activists left in Brighton please get out and help me.
PLEASE NOTE I AM STANDING AS AN INDEPENDENT CANDIDATE FOR PUBLIC OFFICE.
I have been given a small grant from the Access To Elected Office Fund to help me.”
For further information about Joe’s election campaign, check out www.joeneilson.20m.com.