Following on from the Huffington’s Post article which chronicles ex-Prime Minister David Cameron’s odd habits, here are a further 12 to jog your memory and tantalise your taste buds.
- David Cameron ‘Cuts The Crust Off His Toast’ – And 5 More Of The Ex-Prime Minister’s Odd Habits
1. David Cameron sleeps in his sister-in-law’s bedroom
2. David believes any attempt to expose the Parliamentary paedophile ring currently operating in Westminster, is nothing more than a witch hunt against homosexuals.
“There is a danger, if we’re not careful, that this can turn into a sort of witch-hunt, particularly against people who are gay.”
3. David Cameron vowed to leave no stone unturned in the quest to expose prominent paedophiles in high office, but then goes onto leave every stone unturned.
“If there’s anything more to look at it must be looked at. Really, there must be no stone unturned in these matters. So, I welcome what the Home Secretary has announced and let’s make sure that anything that can be discovered, any additional fact that can discovered is actually found.”
4. David Cameron attended parties during which copious amounts of cocaine was snorted.
5. David Cameron enjoyed a close relationship with a convicted paedophile; 10 Downing Street advisor Patrick Rock.
Cameron kept quiet about his close advisors arrest for possessing child pornography, before finally admitting it after 3 weeks once the newspapers ran the story.
6. David Cameron believes anyone who doesn’t believe the official stories of the 9/11 Twin Tower attacks and the 7/7 London bombings, are ‘non-violent extremists’
“And ideas also based on conspiracy: that Jews exercise malevolent power; or that Western powers, in concert with Israel, are deliberately humiliating Muslims, because they aim to destroy Islam. In this warped worldview, such conclusions are reached – that 9/11 was actually inspired by Mossad to provoke the invasion of Afghanistan; that British security services knew about 7/7, but didn’t do anything about it because they wanted to provoke an anti-Muslim backlash.”
7. David Cameron once suck his penis into a dead’s pig head as part of an initiation ceremony into an elite secret society.
8. David Cameron started out in politics on the recommendation of Buckingham Palace.
A phone call was received by Tory HQ from Buckingham Palace stating, “I understand you are to see David Cameron… I am ringing to say you are about to meet a remarkable young man.”
9. Loose lips sink ships; David Cameron was once overheard gossiping with the former New York mayor Michael Bloomberg, that Queen Elizabeth II “purred down the line” when he informed her that Scotland had voted against independence.
10. Multi-millionaire David Cameron, claimed for his BBC television licence out of the public purse.
He also claimed £21,000 for his mortgage, £2,300 for food and £4,980 for cleaning.
11. David Cameron faced extraordinary claims of being a follower of Molock, an ancient Jewish God whom followers sacrificed their first born child to elicit favours
12. David Cameron was pronounced dead by a radio presenter, getting him mixed up with David Bowie.