Following on from the Huffington’s Post article which chronicles ex-Prime Minister David Cameron’s odd habits, here are a further 12 to jog your memory and tantalise your taste buds.
- David Cameron ‘Cuts The Crust Off His Toast’ – And 5 More Of The Ex-Prime Minister’s Odd Habits
1. David Cameron sleeps in his sister-in-law’s bedroom
2. David believes any attempt to expose the Parliamentary paedophile ring currently operating in Westminster, is nothing more than a witch hunt against homosexuals.
“There is a danger, if we’re not careful, that this can turn into a sort of witch-hunt, particularly against people who are gay.”
3. David Cameron vowed to leave no stone unturned in the quest to expose prominent paedophiles in high office, but then goes onto leave every stone unturned.
“If there’s anything more to look at it must be looked at. Really, there must be no stone unturned in these matters. So, I welcome what the Home Secretary has announced and let’s make sure that anything that can be discovered, any additional fact that can discovered is actually found.”
4. David Cameron attended parties during which copious amounts of cocaine was snorted.
5. David Cameron enjoyed a close relationship with a convicted paedophile; 10 Downing Street advisor Patrick Rock.
Cameron kept quiet about his close advisors arrest for possessing child pornography, before finally admitting it after 3 weeks once the newspapers ran the story.
6. David Cameron believes anyone who doesn’t believe the official stories of the 9/11 Twin Tower attacks and the 7/7 London bombings, are ‘non-violent extremists’
“And ideas also based on conspiracy: that Jews exercise malevolent power; or that Western powers, in concert with Israel, are deliberately humiliating Muslims, because they aim to destroy Islam. In this warped worldview, such conclusions are reached – that 9/11 was actually inspired by Mossad to provoke the invasion of Afghanistan; that British security services knew about 7/7, but didn’t do anything about it because they wanted to provoke an anti-Muslim backlash.”
7. David Cameron once suck his penis into a dead’s pig head as part of an initiation ceremony into an elite secret society.
8. David Cameron started out in politics on the recommendation of Buckingham Palace.
A phone call was received by Tory HQ from Buckingham Palace stating, “I understand you are to see David Cameron… I am ringing to say you are about to meet a remarkable young man.”
9. Loose lips sink ships; David Cameron was once overheard gossiping with the former New York mayor Michael Bloomberg, that Queen Elizabeth II “purred down the line” when he informed her that Scotland had voted against independence.
10. Multi-millionaire David Cameron, claimed for his BBC television licence out of the public purse.
He also claimed £21,000 for his mortgage, £2,300 for food and £4,980 for cleaning.
11. David Cameron faced extraordinary claims of being a follower of Molock, an ancient Jewish God whom followers sacrificed their first born child to elicit favours
12. David Cameron was pronounced dead by a radio presenter, getting him mixed up with David Bowie.
As a potential Prime Minister of Great Britain, I fundamental disagree with warmonger David Cameron and condemn any air strikes against ISIS in Syria.
To rain down fatal bombs on targets in Syria on the back of the Paris attacks is an ill thought out response and an exercise which will only make the problem worse and will kill in the long term thousands of innocent men women and children.
An investigation needs to be conducted into the Paris attacks following the claims made in the Alternative Media that the attacks were a false flag event, initiated by NWO death cult agents intent on progressing war, death and destruction for their own nefarious ends.
I condemn too Hove & Portslade Labour MP Peter Kyle for indicating he is willing to support air-strikes. By his own admission he’s volunteered in war ravished countries and his stance indicates he has learnt nothing from his experience and has fatally let down the voters who put their faith in him.
As too I condemn my opponent in the Brighton Kemptown 2015 election Tory Simon Kirby MP. As a government whip and chairman of the 1922 Committee, and ultimately on the payroll of the discredited and corrupt government, Simon Kirby would technically have to resign before voting against his paymaster’s line.
Shame on you Kirby, shame on you for turning your back on democracy and shame on you for condemning thousands of innocent men, women and children to death.
As Prime Minister of Great Britain and as the MP for Brighton Kemptown, I’d vote NO to airstrikes against Syria.